Saturday, July 28, 2018

More Feedings

I have moved all the feeders to the front of the house and now have 2 seed feeders, a hummer feeder and one suet.

While most of the birds are finches or sparrows, there is a mixture of other small and medium sized birds, most of which i look up on my handy bird books. Here are some of those birds:


Tufted Titmouse


Humming bird: Anna??


Female Juvie Cardinal



Carolina Chickadee


My favorite:
Goldfinch


There are at least two smallish birds that have flitted to and away from the feeders that i've not been able to photograph; if they don't sit for at least 10 sec, i'm not able to take a photograph. I'm hoping that over time i'll be able to photograph them.

And a final family photo:
Top, Tufted Titmouse, Mid: House Wren, Bot: Hairy Woodpecker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  A week ago we drove to Bryson City where the Great Smoky Mountain Rail Road is located.  I heard about this mountain train ride some years...