Saturday, July 7, 2018

B&W

This site:  https://shoottokyo.com/blog/what-gift-did-this-give-me  inspires me and moves me to try B&W again. This is some of my first efforts:


I feel that this is my best so far. The environment helped as the clouds were white, puffy and everywhere and the lake was quiet and smooth lending itself to great reflections.

This shot, not so good and i'm not sure why.


Maybe because i used a different piece of software which required more skills of me which i didn't have. A lesson for the future.


Yes, it was the software i was using. This one turned out pretty good although its appearing darker on my screen then i like - ahh, i just moved it over to my photo-monitor and its looking much more the way i want it to.

What do you think? How do you like my efforts at working in B&W?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  A week ago we drove to Bryson City where the Great Smoky Mountain Rail Road is located.  I heard about this mountain train ride some years...