Monday, January 14, 2019

Ice

Yesterday, Sun, we work to icicles hanging off of everything. It had lightly rained during the night and then froze in the early morning hours. This is the first i've seen ice hanging from the bushes and trees and i got out my camera, etc and proceeded to create some photographs. I've not worked with icicles before now and didn't do a very good job considering how much potential there was. I only got one i liked:




And if you click on the upside down icicle, you'll see the neighbors house across the street at the top. I thought that might be happening when i was photographing but wasn't sure until i got it into my computer.

I did one other that was o.k.:


But like the ad says, "O.K. isn't enough" with which i certainly agree.

I'll continue practicing that kind of photography so i'm ready when the next rain freeze shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  A week ago we drove to Bryson City where the Great Smoky Mountain Rail Road is located.  I heard about this mountain train ride some years...